The Influence of Mobile Phone Banking Attributes on Commercial Banks Corporate Customers Loyalty in Kenya

Stephen Njoroge Nguthuku, Francis N. Kibera, Raymond Musyoka


This study was to establish whether loyalty of commercial bank corporate customers was impacted by attributes of mobile phone banking. The specific objective was to determine the extent to which mobile phone banking attributes influence commercial bank customer loyalty.The study was anchored on diffusion of innovations theory and used a positivistic approach and descriptive cross-sectional design. The target population of the study was 78 top managers from 26 commercial banks in Kenya offering mobile phone banking services. Regression analyses tested the hypothesis to determine whether mobile phone banking attributes impacted on corporate customer loyalty. The research hypothesis showed a strong relationship (R=.728). This was an indication that mobile phone banking dimensions explained 53% (R2 =.530) of customer loyalty. The other variables in the firm explained the remaining 47%.  P-value of less than 0.05 implied that mobile phone banking attributes had statistically significant effects on customer loyalty.

Keywords: Innovation Attributes, Diffusion Theory, Customer Loyalty

Full Text: PDF
Download the IISTE publication guideline!

To list your conference here. Please contact the administrator of this platform.

Paper submission email:

ISSN (Paper)2222-1905 ISSN (Online)2222-2839

Please add our address "" into your email contact list.

This journal follows ISO 9001 management standard and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

Copyright ©